Tuition fees 2021 – 2022
ICN Business School is a non-profit association under the law of 1ᵉʳ July 1901, we are an independent school whose only resources are the tuition fees of our students. The purpose of these fees is to ensure a good quality of service and teaching for all our students, on all our campuses.
If you need a student visa during your stay in France/Germany, ICN will only validate your school registration file and issue your student ID after receiving a copy of your visa.
To get your French/ German visa you may need:
- an acceptance letter (admission certificate): it will be sent to you once you have been accepted to ICN and you have paid the required deposit.
- a Housing Certificate: after your official acceptance, please contact : email@example.com
Please remember to start your visa procedure as soon as possible once you receive the official letter of acceptance. As the visa procedure can take a lot of time, bear in mind to approach the official authorities at least 3 months before the beginning of classes.
Note that if you need a certificate with a specific address on it, you need to book a housing first and then send your request with your booking receipt.
As soon as you get your French/German visa, please send a copy of your Student visa to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are many ways to finance your studies at ICN Business School, whether through loans, grants, student jobs or internships. You can also check the Campus France website to see if you can be eligible for one of the scholarships that are listed in the directory.
ICN Business School students are eligible for the following programmes of excellence:
Applications for the scholarship listed below should follow the established procedures from external funding body (via the links provided). At the same time, applicants must apply directly to ICN for the aimed programme.
The Eiffel scholarship programme, launched in January 1999 by the French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs, is proposed to foreign students whose outstanding ability has been recognised by French institutions of higher education who wish to sponsor these students for the rest of their studies.
Applications are NOT accepted from students directly. They are submitted by French Higher Education Institutions. If you are studying in two higher education institutions, you can only submit a single application. Before applying, you must have already been accepted to a programme at ICN Business School. The deadline for applications to Campus France is in January, thus you need to apply to ICN and submit your application before the 30th of November.
To apply for an Eiffel scholarship at ICN Business School, please follow these steps:
First, you must check if you meet ALL the eligibility criteria to apply for the grant, you can check them at the Eiffel Scholarship website.
Before submitting the Eiffel grant application, we ask you to send us at email@example.com the following documents in PDF format only:
- cover letter for the Master’s degree
- description of your professional project
- copy of your passport
- copy of all higher education diplomas with the OFFICIAL TRANSLATION and if possible with the description of the diplomas (courses taken, number of hours, syllabus of subjects etc.).
- copy of transcripts of your years of study in higher education with the OFFICIAL TRANSLATION
For candidates for a Master’s degree: a certificate of your level of French language skills
- Level C1 for Master 1
- Level C2 for Master 2
NB: if you have spent an academic year in France or are following a university course in French, it is possible to be exempted from obtaining a C1 or C2 level certificate (on presentation of the appropriate proof).
ICN part-funds a number of awards in conjunction with Fundación Mexicana para la Educación, le Tecnología y la Ciencia (FUNED) for Mexican scholars. These awards are available for Master’s programmes.
Eligible candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Mexican national
- Have achieved a GPA of 8.0 minimum of 10 point scale in their first degree program (i.e., Licenciatura) and to hold a first degree Mexican “Título.”
- Submit to FUNED an official Certificate of Admission issued by ICN Business School.
- Submit their application to FUNED no later than 90 days before leaving to study their masters.
- Students participating in this program will be selected according to criteria established by ICN. For the program taught in English a TOEFL score (79/80 IBT) or IELTS (6) or TOEIC (750) is required. For the program taught in French, a French language proficiency assessment (DELF/DALF niveau B1 or TEF/TCF niveau B1) is required.
- The registration to ICN will be possible only if the student succeed in all the exams at the Bachelor level and more widely answer to the criteria established by the host institution (ie ICN). In order to enter the ICN Master degree, students will have to pass and succeed all exams (180 ECTS credits). Students will have to prove a sufficient level of language.
For further information on the application process, please refer to the FUNED website.
Accomodation in Paris, Nancy and Berlin
Whichever campus you choose, we offer a range of partnerships to make it easier for you to find accommodation and finance it!
Reception service in Nancy
Are you planning to join us on the Nancy campus? We can help you find accommodation via a reception service. The principle: during the summer, we visit the accommodation for you so that you don’t have to travel to Nancy.
Book your apartment with Studapart, the online platform in partnership with ICN Business School
International student guide
Say YES to ICNGood plans by ICN Business School
Before you arrive at ICN, take the time to check out our good tips. They will help you to find useful information about each of our campus localisations.
Dedicated international staff
International Promotion Manager
+33 (0)6 34 87 84 10